A journey started with you and me,
Green all around we.
Thorns and Flowers everywhere,
You protected me when i dare.
Flowers is all I stare,
Illusions you solved for me
Because you treasured the care.
Others heard about we two,
Jealous they become along with greens too,
The left all the rest
Replayed us to enjoy our fest.
Some black eyes wanders our the nest,
Nothing happen over the power of heart.
So even in dreams they called us the best.
Suddenly my time has come
You chose the other,
I have to take the another.
Our fable has ended,
I leave trial to be missed.
Memorize me and learn from myself,
To develop yourself.
Forgiveness I seek because all is done here,
I leave to somewhere.
Ahead into the world,
Which amongst folk are stories told.
My mistakes turns me to ash,
Negligence of being rash.
Even in crowd i am all alone.
But somehow like folks know
Almighty love helps behind.
Sleeping in the dark,
Where the only weather is black winter.
Its folk i expect help from
Some gets lots
Hope i don't get some..
Now the siren sounds.
The day has come.
My journey has taken a new round.
Judgment is taken,
Its true folks your stories does hold;
Its dreary hot to numb cold.
Some chapters fold.
Somehow made to fulfill the ultimate desire,
With the help of Mercy prophets hire........
Zakir Sayeed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Journey by Zakir Sayeed )
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
- Last Words Played, michael walkerjohn
- Death is certain, hasmukh amathalal
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley