A journey started with you and me,
Green all around we.
Thorns and Flowers everywhere,
You protected me when i dare.
Flowers is all I stare,
Illusions you solved for me
Because you treasured the care.
Others heard about we two,
Jealous they become along with greens too,
The left all the rest
Replayed us to enjoy our fest.
Some black eyes wanders our the nest,
Nothing happen over the power of heart.
So even in dreams they called us the best.
Suddenly my time has come
You chose the other,
I have to take the another.
Our fable has ended,
I leave trial to be missed.
Memorize me and learn from myself,
To develop yourself.
Forgiveness I seek because all is done here,
I leave to somewhere.
Ahead into the world,
Which amongst folk are stories told.
My mistakes turns me to ash,
Negligence of being rash.
Even in crowd i am all alone.
But somehow like folks know
Almighty love helps behind.
Sleeping in the dark,
Where the only weather is black winter.
Its folk i expect help from
Some gets lots
Hope i don't get some..
Now the siren sounds.
The day has come.
My journey has taken a new round.
Judgment is taken,
Its true folks your stories does hold;
Its dreary hot to numb cold.
Some chapters fold.
Somehow made to fulfill the ultimate desire,
With the help of Mercy prophets hire........
Zakir Sayeed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Journey by Zakir Sayeed )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Prayers To Lord Murugan, A. K. Ramanujan
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR