SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON
A journey to god is a journey within the self.
Not because we think, we are god's,
But because there we find his mercury,
His love and his humor.
Yes humor that he would a group like us,
Not just that he would make a group like us.
But he would find favor and purpose in all,
The never-ending pilgrimage,
Into the mind and soul of self.
To find the wonders he has done,
That is our journey,
To the greator, to the one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Journey by SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra