SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON
A journey to god is a journey within the self.
Not because we think, we are god's,
But because there we find his mercury,
His love and his humor.
Yes humor that he would a group like us,
Not just that he would make a group like us.
But he would find favor and purpose in all,
The never-ending pilgrimage,
Into the mind and soul of self.
To find the wonders he has done,
That is our journey,
To the greator, to the one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Journey by SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki