A kiss can make the hole world turn around.
A kiss is the passion.
A kiss can make you think.
A kiss can make you dream.
A kiss everlasting kiss.
A kiss that can bring hope.
That the night is no long there.
The star are bright with a kiss.
A kiss would say alot of thing's.
A kiss that has no end.
But just a being in a road od passion.
A kiss as wild as the sea.
A kiss that holds me and you together in,
The river of love.
A kiss can fill my heart of joy and happeness.
A kiss that melt my moment.
A kiss my love, just a kiss
By luz santiago
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A KISS by luz santiago )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- At Your Own Risk, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Awakening, Aqua Flower
- Like One Concussed, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Find Me, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- The Diary, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Departed Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- Constant Beauty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Too Complete A Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Change of State, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Signs, Edgar Albert Guest