A kiss can make the hole world turn around.
A kiss is the passion.
A kiss can make you think.
A kiss can make you dream.
A kiss everlasting kiss.
A kiss that can bring hope.
That the night is no long there.
The star are bright with a kiss.
A kiss would say alot of thing's.
A kiss that has no end.
But just a being in a road od passion.
A kiss as wild as the sea.
A kiss that holds me and you together in,
The river of love.
A kiss can fill my heart of joy and happeness.
A kiss that melt my moment.
A kiss my love, just a kiss
By luz santiago
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A KISS by luz santiago )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan