Bryan De Poet
A kiss from an angel, is brief.
A kiss from a frog, is dirty,
Kissed by an army of frogs,
Thee is as unclean as sin.
An a waited kiss, is next to bridal,
And is worthy, glory and sterling.
A kiss from a princess from the rich coast,
Is seldom like the blue rose,
And floats with benisons.
Rani together we can fly with-
With our butterfly wings,
Like Romeo and Juliet.
Titanic we are.
Epic lovers we are,
When I put my arms a round your neck,
And open my lips to find your tongue,
I know you! no one can kiss my lips like you do,
When your lips linger around mine, it's the aroma of your saliva
Leave it all to the French,
The French kiss at the Ivory tower!
All Rights Reserved
© T.m.T scripts
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Kiss by Bryan De Poet )
- Forgiveness, Tiger Lily
- Stature, Nassy Fesharaki
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 6, ramesh rai
- Man Overboard, Tiffany Alexis
- The World Is Confounded, Tony Adah
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 5, ramesh rai
- Lost At Sea, Margaret Alice Second
- 17 Year Engagement, Saiom Shriver
- Beauty, Nishi Kumari
- The World, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)