Bryan De Poet
‘ANDREA CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG'
Your beauty crumbles my veins and compels me to whisper to desire.
My heart blossoms as the fantasizes stir to my brains,
Call it desire, bonny or may be, mirage.
You're a princess I think of during the sunrise,
And then dreams accrue at night.
Ranee, I want to pedal with you this a thousand mile,
Through the horizon to the wild hills,
Primetime will get nowhere to ascend but only trail us-
To the city of magnificent distances!
Andrea! We see and veer for we are like soul mates.
Let's live a double life barnstorming Andrea!
Andrea! Memoirs about you will never seize to fade away,
Never fade away from my heart,
Just because my heart peeked farther,
And because you're ubiquitous!
Clay is molded in my heart,
Just to keep a simulacrum of you, Andrea!
Bizarre we will be, a force to be reckoned,
We will tamp and mingle the galaxy till we vanquish it.
We will laugh, smile and cuddle all in one lot.
Andrea! Just focus your eyes on the road and nothing will go wrong!
Your Beauty is a masterpiece my Mona Lisa!
Andrea you're my finest admiration.
Andrea! I want to share the dawn and the full moon with you.
Andrea your love is a glowing neon sign of paradise,
Your love is blithe, unhinged, my Andrea!
I love you against all the odds Andrea.
Correct me, if I'm wrong, Andrea!
All Rights Reserved
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (‘ANDREA CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG' by Bryan De Poet )
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Prayer For My Daughter, William Butler Yeats
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Love's Substitute, Bernard O'Dowd
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Palanquin Bearers, Sarojini Naidu
Poem of the Day
- Affection for, hasmukh amathalal
- Not a jungle., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- They Are Editing Journals To Be Poets & .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- unemployment, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pearl of Wisdom, hafiz qasim
- As lovely chance, hasmukh amathalal
- Worldly pleasure, gajanan mishra
- Create sweetness, hasmukh amathalal
- No Means No, Gillu Rahul
- Self Pride, Katherine Perry