Bryan De Poet
‘ANDREA CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG'
Your beauty crumbles my veins and compels me to whisper to desire.
My heart blossoms as the fantasizes stir to my brains,
Call it desire, bonny or may be, mirage.
You're a princess I think of during the sunrise,
And then dreams accrue at night.
Ranee, I want to pedal with you this a thousand mile,
Through the horizon to the wild hills,
Primetime will get nowhere to ascend but only trail us-
To the city of magnificent distances!
Andrea! We see and veer for we are like soul mates.
Let's live a double life barnstorming Andrea!
Andrea! Memoirs about you will never seize to fade away,
Never fade away from my heart,
Just because my heart peeked farther,
And because you're ubiquitous!
Clay is molded in my heart,
Just to keep a simulacrum of you, Andrea!
Bizarre we will be, a force to be reckoned,
We will tamp and mingle the galaxy till we vanquish it.
We will laugh, smile and cuddle all in one lot.
Andrea! Just focus your eyes on the road and nothing will go wrong!
Your Beauty is a masterpiece my Mona Lisa!
Andrea you're my finest admiration.
Andrea! I want to share the dawn and the full moon with you.
Andrea your love is a glowing neon sign of paradise,
Your love is blithe, unhinged, my Andrea!
I love you against all the odds Andrea.
Correct me, if I'm wrong, Andrea!
All Rights Reserved
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (‘ANDREA CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG' by Bryan De Poet )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ode on Solitude, Alexander Pope
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush
- A Deprived Child, Dona Jean
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo
- Priceless Price, Persian Nightingale