A Lasting Smile!
You came today-to this barren land, with thunderbolt!
Breaking the crust of infertile thoughts!
That separates the majesty and priest-
Worshipped! On stately clouds, infant forests.
With poised gait, cleanse the dust,
Piercing through the lies, lengths futile
Disappear, glass doesn't bear the crack-
Of silent mighty, devotee of his soul.
Beautiful! Sands bear her signature-
As rain lashed at the tired green sense-
Whose scriptures were her sight,
Fixed! Affirmed his beaming conscience!
Poignant! Stunned with mirthful arrival-
In spirit of a shooter, broke all,
Bondages, for the lagged spirit
Awaken, clouds colliding for lasting smile!
Deb Panda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(Of course everyday is auspicious for me, as long as I connect to that stream of eternal bliss, U have blessed.....)
Comments about this poem (A Lasting Smile! by Deb Panda )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow