Deb Panda (1992 / KEONJHAR, ODISHA, INDIA)
My Mother they call-
Fortunate is mine to be blessed-
to be prized for the struggle,
that melts into sweet harmony -
In her speechless words,
resting shades of her blessings
Poet Other Poems
- ' TO THE CAPTIVE SOUL-'
- 8 A.M., Not The Eighth Hour
- A VOICE, I LISTEN IN RESILIENCE ...
- A Beauty Of The World
- A Dream By Yester – Night
- A DREAM PASSING; A HAUNT
- A FIRM CONFESSION
- A Moment Passed By Her Land
- A NUMBER, REMEMBERED-
- A Passing Blow Hails Down This Streets –
- A Question
- A SHADE I FEAR
- A Smile of Innocence
- A SOFT GENTLE SONG
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.