Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
a letters from a distance
along time ago, a wind already brushed grass,
with rain are washed, to clean
and clouds then again covered my world
because you are writing me in letters
that there is green around, and is sunny
and transparent colours of the sky.
only so longingly, for me is something reason,
and you only need us...
the sun already, went for itself into the distance.
drowsily, and dusk is falling
I don't know, why I am feeling regret.
probably, a rain is starting then again.
for the second time, I am reading
that there is sunny, and transparent
colours of the sky and I already know,
what you are lacking - you only need her...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a letters from a distance by Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin