A Love gone sour, Welcome to Hell
To fall in Love, then go through hell
If you fall in Love, and things go wrong
You'll then understand, a sad country song
Your heart will shatter, you will matter no more.
your nerves will tremble, your heart at war.
To be without, the one you love so
will tear you to pieces, body, heart and soul.
You will wonder why? what are you living for?
Welcome to hell Sir. the Love you had, is no more.
You will serve your time, in a place called hell,
and to no one, you will ever tell.
You vow to never, Never love one again..
cause in Love, is where hell can began
So you give to you, this single oath,
It's a shame what has happened to you both
To no body, you will ever tell.
It's time to pay, the price is pure hell.
Your hearts been torn, dreams are no more,
Your hearts been shattered, by the closing of a door
I write this for all of those that are hurting, because of a lost Love.. What a horrible thing to go through..
Joe McIntyre 03/28/2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Love gone sour, Welcome to Hell by Joe McIntyre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Still a casualty, Missau Missau
- The whistle of the gloom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A truth that few would know, Michael Mullings
- Lover of Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro