John Thorkild Ellison
A Love Poem for Nicola
This isn't just a schoolboy craze,
'He'll get over it in a couple of days'
Wasn't that what you said or some similar phrase?
But this isn't just a schoolboy craze!
And it isn't just a passing phase,
Not when I look at you and when I gaze
Upon your hair where the sunlight plays,
No, it isn't just a passing phase.
I love you and I want to praise
Your graceful movements and your special ways,
Just so long as you realise
This isn't just a schoolboy craze! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Poem for Nicola by John Thorkild Ellison )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow