John Thorkild Ellison
A Love Poem for Nicola
This isn't just a schoolboy craze,
'He'll get over it in a couple of days'
Wasn't that what you said or some similar phrase?
But this isn't just a schoolboy craze!
And it isn't just a passing phase,
Not when I look at you and when I gaze
Upon your hair where the sunlight plays,
No, it isn't just a passing phase.
I love you and I want to praise
Your graceful movements and your special ways,
Just so long as you realise
This isn't just a schoolboy craze! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Poem for Nicola by John Thorkild Ellison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.K. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass
- Distance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter's Untrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak