A Loved Woman
A loved woman's heart is a new lit candle,
Incandescent fire bright,
Her lambent eyes are sparkling stars
Glowing through the blackest night.
A loved woman's walk is fairy footfall
Leaping through the air so light,
A loved woman's hair will catch the
And reflect celestial white.
A loved woman's laughter -- silver bells
Ringing in the twinkling foam,
Her soul will soar to the highest
Of Heaven's vast and starry dome!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Loved Woman by Marian Hallet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson