(a man walks...)
A man walks in my street, falls down, murmurs something. A she-neighbor screams to me: „Help him. Maybe he is drunk! ” I lie down beside him.
Now he is aware of my presence, gets up, goes away.
Horatiu Stamatin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((a man walks...) by Horatiu Stamatin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola