If your life was about to end,
what sort of message would you send?
Would it be of heaven, the place to be?
Or would it be of love for people to see?
A message of pain that we shouldn't give?
Or on life and how we should live?
A message to wish upon a star?
To follow your dreams and go so far?
A message of hell and every sin?
Or of happiness you shared with him?
A message of joy from when she sees you?
Or of plans of what you didn't do?
So what sort of message would you send?
If your life was about to end.
Kev Elmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message by Kev Elmer )
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam