If your life was about to end,
what sort of message would you send?
Would it be of heaven, the place to be?
Or would it be of love for people to see?
A message of pain that we shouldn't give?
Or on life and how we should live?
A message to wish upon a star?
To follow your dreams and go so far?
A message of hell and every sin?
Or of happiness you shared with him?
A message of joy from when she sees you?
Or of plans of what you didn't do?
So what sort of message would you send?
If your life was about to end.
Kev Elmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message by Kev Elmer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest