If your life was about to end,
what sort of message would you send?
Would it be of heaven, the place to be?
Or would it be of love for people to see?
A message of pain that we shouldn't give?
Or on life and how we should live?
A message to wish upon a star?
To follow your dreams and go so far?
A message of hell and every sin?
Or of happiness you shared with him?
A message of joy from when she sees you?
Or of plans of what you didn't do?
So what sort of message would you send?
If your life was about to end.
Kev Elmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message by Kev Elmer )
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
- Why I'm You, Curtlan Popo
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns