I always miss a miss
I never kissed that miss
And I guess that
Miss Kona is not bound to
Harm personality that she belongs to.
I miss a miss
I have to miss that miss
Least I should miss that miss.
If she makes anybody misery
Immediately she feels like sorry.
Miss Kona’s brain is so sharp
So she needs not to be hurry up
And day-by-day she is going up and up.
Although she is very brilliant
Nevertheless she never can cant.
She has some creativity
But he never has any gravity.
She uses to make a single sentence
like a wise using own sense.
She asks her teacher like
“Can I use in lieu of in stead of in stead of”.
She is the paragon of beauty in whole city.
Someone loves her so much
But is she mysterious to all of us?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Miss by manir hossain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer