I am a Moment,
Priceless beyond a pearl beyond price.
I am that Moment
When all of Earth seems stilled
By the awesome splendor of my Being,
Before the infinite beauty of my Soul.
I am Forever,
Yet I am Never for I am All-
Within and Without, Beginning and End
Of Life, of Love, of Earth's passing Time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A MOMENT by Taylor Melton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro