A Moment Of Bliss
Silence all around me.
Not a breathe of air stirs,
Except for the air coming out of my mouth.
Alone and quite,
I feel no emotion.
Everything is empty.
Beethoven plays in the background,
And my breathing goes into it's rhythm.
I savor this moment of bliss,
And smell the air around me.
For a few seconds I am at peace with the world.
I sigh in satisfaction.
Then I am interrupted
And it is all gone.
Now a distant memory in my memory in my mind.
A least I got a,
Moment of shear, pure bliss.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Moment Of Bliss by Mathew Sutter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker