Natasha Caroline Norville
A mother forgives the wrong.
A mother forgets transgressions.
A mother is always there.
A mother always watches out for her young.
A mother loves so strongly.
A mother has a love that is deep.
A mother understands like no other.
A mother gives advice when none is asked.
A mother knows when her young are upset.
A mother gives like no other.
A mother remembers the important things.
A mother protects her young.
A mother rebukes, but not to harshly.
A mother cares.
A mother is a mother like no other.
Natasha Caroline Norville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mother by Natasha Caroline Norville )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz