A mothers Tear
A mother tear is feel with fear and determination, stress in her voice cause her family face starvation. The longer she fight, the more they starve, so she shares her body with strangers and drugs. Her family ate with the money she made, regret in her voice cause now she have aids, slave to the needle for so many years, the ocean got deeper with so many tears, death was coming and now its hear. The 4 horsemen stood watching while the grim reaper stared. the pain is to strong, she could not bear the angel sung loud she could not hear everything went black can't see clear, her eyes went blank, soul faded away. family heard a beeping noise so all they did was prey. Father in heaven i love her so much, father in heaven she gave up so much, father in heaven i prey for my family and me that the hardships she went through, we won't see. Father in Heaven.
tyrone allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A mothers Tear by tyrone allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash