A New Awakening
Like the golden sun rays soothingly
Caressing the dew-dropped flowers to
Life at sunrise you too have calmly
Awaken me from my slumber
Of disquiet to reassuringly
Herald a new dawn in
My dormant life.
Stanley Collymore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
1 January 1998.
Comments about this poem (A New Awakening by Stanley Collymore )
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav