A new day
I have learned something new today, on a bright sunny day.
To run down the streets and dance with the rain,
To kiss everyone in this pouring rain.
To smile at everything that passes by and meets my eye,
To softly touch the blue sky on the cheek with my hand,
To surrender to the music of a morning bird,
To laugh til I cry and cry til I laugh,
To sing to the rhythm of my beating heart, so nothing will tear us apart.
To wipe the tears of a loved one with my soul and loose myself with no control.
To love and love and love some more, til all of me is completely gone,
only love remains.
Kasia Fedyk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new day by Kasia Fedyk )
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.26, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)