A new day
I have learned something new today, on a bright sunny day.
To run down the streets and dance with the rain,
To kiss everyone in this pouring rain.
To smile at everything that passes by and meets my eye,
To softly touch the blue sky on the cheek with my hand,
To surrender to the music of a morning bird,
To laugh til I cry and cry til I laugh,
To sing to the rhythm of my beating heart, so nothing will tear us apart.
To wipe the tears of a loved one with my soul and loose myself with no control.
To love and love and love some more, til all of me is completely gone,
only love remains.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new day by Kasia Fedyk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Isabella Valancy Crawford
(25 December 1850 – 12 February 1887)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edward Kofi Louis
(13th October 1961)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Rosy (Nine), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Rosy (Eight), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- to be or not to be a vegtarianien, oskar hansen
- I Love You Dear, Michael P. McParland
- I Love You 2, Michael P. McParland
- I Love You, Michael P. McParland
- I Hope In Some Way, Michael P. McParland
- Emerald, Naveed Khalid
- I Hope, Michael P. McParland
- In All Things, Edward Kofi Louis