A new day
I have learned something new today, on a bright sunny day.
To run down the streets and dance with the rain,
To kiss everyone in this pouring rain.
To smile at everything that passes by and meets my eye,
To softly touch the blue sky on the cheek with my hand,
To surrender to the music of a morning bird,
To laugh til I cry and cry til I laugh,
To sing to the rhythm of my beating heart, so nothing will tear us apart.
To wipe the tears of a loved one with my soul and loose myself with no control.
To love and love and love some more, til all of me is completely gone,
only love remains.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new day by Kasia Fedyk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston