donald kuutsi (HARARE, Zimbabwe / 9 july 1991)
A NEW DAY (BRAND NEW DAY)
Finally its a brand new day!
I can see the sun shine
open up ONE HAPINESS!
for we have been given
another chance by the almighty
GLORY BE TO THE ALMIGHTY,
its a brand new day.l got a feeling
new hopes, new thoughts
a new day has arrived lets celebrate for l m high as a satelitte
today, let the ray of the new day
shine on me,
Let the spirit of the new day ignite
my soul and make me shine and brighter than the sun..for the new day has come, new memories and new thoughts let it be a joyful day
enter rejoice enter me, ignite my
heart and soul to move on from
all the pain and missery of yesterday,
Let the ray of the new day wipe
away all the pain, sorrow as the new breeze from the almighty
ignites my heart to stay wide awake for the new day has come
Poet Other Poems
- 3RD DEGREE TRAGEDY [UNPLUGED MYSTRIES]
- A NEW DAY (BRAND NEW DAY)
- BETTER DAYS AWAITS COLLABORATION[ WITH M...
- Cecil Square Park Affair
- CHISHUWO(IN MEMORY OF THE LATE ANTONY K...
- Coming Home [Seven Wounds Of The Goodwil...
- CONFLICT OF INTREST
- CONFLICT OF INTREST(CLEAN VERSION, Donal...
- CONSIDER ME
- Dream- -DONALD Kuutsı And Gaylor Munemo ...
- Falcons Family Anthem R.A.P #High Note#[...
- Falcons Mansion
- Falling in love (Donald kuutsi&Gaylord M...
- Final Hour(Final Academic Battle)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.