Celebrate Poems - Poems For Celebrate
Poems about celebrate. You can read the best celebrate poems. Browse through all celebrate poems.
In My Solitary Hours In My Dear Husband His Absence - Poem by Anne Bradstreet
O Lord, Thou hear'st my daily moan
And see'st my dropping tears.
My troubles all are Thee before,
My longings and my fears.
Thou hitherto hast been my God;
Thy help my soul hath found.
Though loss and sickness me assailed,
Through Thee I've kept my ground.
And Thy abode Thou'st made with me;
With Thee my soul can talk;
In secret places Thee I find
Where I do kneel or walk.
Though husband dear be from me gone,
Whom I do love so well,
I have a more beloved one
Whose comforts far excel.
O stay my heart on Thee. my God,
Uphold my fainting soul.
And when I know not what to do,
I'll on Thy mercies roll.
My weakness. Thou dost know full well
Of body and of mind;
I in this world no comfort have,
But what from Thee I find.
Though children Thou has given me,
And friends I have also,
Yet if I see Thee not through them
They are no joy, but woe.
O shine upon me, blessed Lord,
Ev'n for my Saviour's sake;
In Thee alone is more than all,
And there content I'll take.
O hear me, Lord, in this request
As Thou before hast done,
Bring back my husband, I beseech,
As Thou didst once my son.
So shall I celebrate Thy praise
Ev'n while my days shall last
And talk to my beloved one
Of all Thy goodness past.
So both of us Thy kindness, Lord,
With praises shall recount
And serve Thee better than before
Whose blessings thus surmount.
But give me, Lord, a better heart,
Then better shall I be,
To pay the vows which I do owe
Forever unto Thee.
Unless Thou help, what can I do
But still my frailty show?
If Thou assist me, Lord,
I shall Return Thee what I owe.
Comments about In My Solitary Hours In My Dear Husband His Absence by Anne Bradstreet
Poems About Celebrate
- 1. In My Solitary Hours In My Dear Husband .. , Anne Bradstreet
- 2. In My Solitary Hours In My Dear Husband .. , Anne Bradstreet
- 3. Sparrows Self-Domesticated In Trinity Co.. , William Cowper
- 4. Sparrows Self-Domesticated In Trinity Co.. , William Cowper
- 5. To Mr. Blanchard, The Celebrated Aeronau.. , Philip Freneau
New Celebrate Poems
- Time To Celebrate And Enjoy, Bernard F. Asuncion
- In Celebration Of Mothers, Connie Marcum Wong
- Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Cherish Life, John Sensele
- Fresh Birth., Nikhil Parekh
- I Keep Myself Busy And Celebrate Alone, Abdul Wahab
- The Lord's Most Favorite Child., Nikhil Parekh
- Today Some Will Die, Melvina Germain
- Let Us Celebrate Xmas Today, Srinivasa Bharadwaj Kishore
- Celebrate Life Of Reality With..., Seema Chowdhury
- carpe diem