A new pair of shoes
One day I went out of the house
running behind a mouse.
I saw many children play
but they were not happy and gay.
I asked them why
they began to cry.
I went to console
and saw a hole!
Their shoes not able to wear
not a penny to repair.
They cried in dispair-
we will get a blister.
If we don't wear shoes
Then I bought the a new pair
they loved them to wear.
Away the went to play
happy and gay.
Then I saw God on my side with a message-
Oh! child...... always remember
Do your KARMA do not worry about the fruit.GOD id there to help YOU
POOJA NATARAJAN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new pair of shoes by POOJA NATARAJAN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Daughter, My Daughter, I Know It They.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On A Kiss, Sambanath Denis
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come, Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray