Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
a nice murmuring
to the lake and the bridge
a fog sloped down.
the thick shawl of the fog,
doesn't let the good visibility.
I am afraid of depths
which is humming unwillingly,
and is always dark. '
not one daredevil
is refraining from it.
and is waiting patiently
for a change of weather.
on the map the TV shows,
that tomorrow will be a sun,
and I am smiling, when
I am thinking about it,
because I like it, when
it is with us,
when we are listening to the
nice for eyes and ears
in our green nook...
Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a nice murmuring by Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest
- Troubles, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Grumblers, Edgar Albert Guest
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..