Indira Renganathan Poems
- A Day With The Lord Wake up o'Lord, it's winter's vernal ...
- Alankar(Decor) -87 A Recipe(Uneven Couplet) - The uneven ...
- Ability-1 And She's treading on still.. As has been so ...
- Applauding A Boo Vegetables on the chopping board Inaugurate...
- Affliction Stroke of a heartless son Desirably remained an ...
- Ability-2 Vagabond the husband.. Job to job, place to ...
- Anti Undone wishes give umbrage.. Worry and wrath on ...
I have been writing poetry since 2004 posting them primarily on poetry.com, next on chennai online and ndtv and presently on poemhunter.com
Poetry to me is music and a healing therapy for mind and heart more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Day With The Lord
Wake up o'Lord, it's winter's vernal shine
Dawning to be consecrated with mercy Thine
Whilst yet a darkling sky's in full moon shine
In tardy treads it's pinking too fine
As Thou asterism Arudhra is on to sign
Conjuring melodies of cooing birds pine
Invoked Margazhi-matins intensify to combine
Intending for anointed ablutions aromatic divine
Wake up o'Lord, wake up
Then it means to be sanguine more
Sacred bathing mounds in variety to pour
Shiva is fresh and feasted to score
Follow now His jaunt of cosmic chore
Prime at Dharukavan blissful, He dances ...