a Path to Take
A path can lead you in many directions like love or death.
So let the tears rain from the ones in pain
and yet he still walks a path filled with sorrow
so he trys to drink the pain away even his daughter stands in the back trying to save the one that gave her life.
Now she crys in pain while he drinks himself to death.
And all she can do is stand and whatch unless he changes
and lets go everything for the daughter that he once loved.
Cody Christiansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a Path to Take by Cody Christiansen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Jigsaw......, Marshall Gass
- Capitals!, Marshall Gass
- Grey Skies, Marshall Gass
- Ceremony, Marshall Gass
- Soliloquy, Brioney Leon
- Tingling, Marshall Gass
- The Light of Your Smile, Jeffrey Gonell
- limericks section (more to be added) f.., lee fones
- Because of my dream, Alex Adeoye
- O CRUEL AGGRESSORS! YOU CAN NOT BEND OR .., MOHAMMAD SKATI