A place in the sun
Far from reality and into eternity,
everything that I do think at this moment
belongs to you.
Far from tomorrow and every horizon,
I will call out your name
which will echo back to me
as it is burned into my soul
and my love calls you.
From the other side of the moon
far beyond yesterday's sorrows and fears
far into the distance where the stars wink
I have called your name,
have called you to come to your place
next to me and into my reality
and begged you to come to my place in the sun
where two specks on earth
can be joined together as one
in both body and mind.
Daleen Enslinstrydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A place in the sun by Daleen Enslinstrydom )
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher