A Poem A Day.
I try to write one poem each day,
I never know what I will say.
Be it love for natures blossoms,
Perhaps, a tale about some possums.
Will it touch a chord in your heart?
Encourage you to make a new start!
It may be sad it may be funny
But I will not sell it not for money.
I might write about the Zoo,
Or even something not quite true.
Fantasy is with me a big plus,
No big deal to make a fuss.
My poem may even make you smile,
Then my writing it will have been worthwhile.
It could be a poem that is quite sad.
Would that be so really bad?
Yes I try to write a poem every day,
Hoping it will help you on your way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem A Day. by Bernard Shaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro