Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
A Poet Who Needs Poetry More Than It Needs Him
A POET WHO NEEDS POETRY FAR MORE THAN POETRY NEEDS HIM
A poet who needs Poetry far more than it needs him
May still be a poet
A small poet
An unimportant poet
But still somewhere somehow
A soul that sings itself to a few
Words of meaning
And concise occasional beauty.
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.