Edward Kofi Louis
A Poetic Myth
A poetic myth,
A poetic love,
A poetic phrase,
A poetic message,
A poetic phase,
A poetic case;
But, i do bear the pains of your love.
Life in the bush!
Life in the jungle;
But, you're still aware of me! !
And like the sea you do see around your house.
Coast, coat, cost!
With a poetic myth in the land of your muse;
Brooms, rooms, looms, bathrooms, booms, blooms!
But, with life's own cores on this poetic myth.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poetic Myth by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cliche', Jon M. Nelson
- Prime Truth - 71, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Whiff By Kedarnath Sharma, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Red Dawn, Edward Kofi Louis
- When she could ask for sky, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Silent Water Runs Deep, Jon M. Nelson
- Extinction, Jon M. Nelson
- My Tourniquet, Kyle Schlicher
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Life Is, Jon M. Nelson