In something, somewhere, somehow,
you will fall in love
its not just once in your life
its a feeling sharpest
than a knife.
all i wanna say
falling in love
is not a play,
its a struggle that
along the way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a POINT by Sheraly Espiritu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- this poem is about Kohls Cash, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander