Dr John Celes
A Prayer for Babies – Beauty beyond Compare!
What lovely babies born are twins –
A child of God, in His image!
Each birth is like a miracle,
But human beings soon forget.
Each baby is more than a toy
That man can ever make in life;
What beauty has the girl or boy –
A feat of your beloved wife!
How well they sleep in harmony!
Innocent souls that Maker makes;
Such sinless creatures tarnished get
By faulty parenting, and world.
What lovely kids they grow to be,
And talk and smile so lovingly!
To say ‘No! ’ to their birth is sin
And crime, the Maker can’t rescind.
Kids make the earth, a heaven first;
But world turns them into devils;
How hurt must be our Father God,
When human beings act reckless!
Oh, make the world a better place
For every child that’s born today;
Let happy be the human race,
By doing everything, God’s way.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer for Babies – Beauty beyond Compare! by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fences. They Are Everywhere, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ode To The Iroko Dryad, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- What one should not do jn the learned as.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy