A Prayer (Pt.3) the Helper
Dear Heavenly Father,
today I would like to thank you
for letting me help another.
The joy I have brought to this person
introduced my heart to a feeling so warm,
I cant help but to be blissful.
Its as thoughmy words to others
is a spirit streghthening charm.
I can only hope that this
gift may continue
So that those who are starved
may devoure what they need
on my poetic menu.
But now, on on a more personal note
I pray that I can overcome
what I need along with more than I can
For with this ability I know that I will
be the best man that I AM.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer (Pt.3) the Helper by Apollo Chandler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris