A Prayer (Pt.4) -Showing Appreciation
Dear Spiritual Father,
I would like to start off by apologizing
for not talking to you unless Im depressed.
On a more positive note
as a man, within myself I see progress.
Thank you because you have given me
what I have prayed for all of these years-
In my traveling I have uptained that....
and then some.
In the liquid I have shed
both crimson and clear
I continue to THRIVE.
For not learning from yesterday is my biggest fear.
FOREVER will I fight to do what is fit for me
and I WILL show all that I am more than just PHATIER,
but the PRODIGY!
Again I thank you for the talents
Again I thank you for the balance
And again I thank you for the UNLIMITED STRENGTH
I could careless as to how I put it....
in YOU I will FOREVER have faith.
Apollo Chandler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer (Pt.4) -Showing Appreciation by Apollo Chandler )
- Snapshot of a Mass Murderer, Paul Hartal
- The Sentinel, Percy Dovetonsils
- Negative Beings, Tameeka Smith
- Liberty Is, Sandra Feldman
- Forgotten Prayer, Noreen Carden
- *ifrat*, Crystal Heart
- Inside Out, Ronald Chapman
- Hers and mine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Lifetime Memberships, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Hypocrite That Contradicts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(15 April 1958)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)