A PRETTY NATION IS BLEEDING
There is a pretty nation that Is bleeding rivers of blood or Rather oceans of blood because A monster put its knife in its Heart to revenge for no cause or Any reason, but to have this for fun, Nobody says a word or anyone objects This ugly action against this pretty Nation, so a lot of pretty souls martyred, The whole world is blind, deaf, and Dumb, so this pretty nation is bleeding, Blood does not mean anything for the World, but may be a little dog is better Than of all the bloods of these people, A lot of kids, women, and men got Perished because the world does not care, Our world is so cruel and has got and iron Heart that made people's bloods running Like rivers, seas, and oceans everyday, then It's a shame on the whole world and it's A shame on the shame itself anytime and anywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PRETTY NATION IS BLEEDING by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling