A Quiet Evening
A quiet evening, waiting for the next angry man
Quiet nobodys, active with a plan
The arrows above them point this way and that
But they all know who to point the weapon at
Stop the oppressor, the deceiver, denier of dreams.
Menace made of paper, whispers and self-serving schemes.
Eyes clear, shouting the plan
Here comes another unassuming man
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Quiet Evening by MIchael Muscarella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...