Blanche Mary Colombo
A Rainbow You Keep
Run after a rainbow
and catch it
put the rainbow
in your pocket
take it out and look at it.
When it rains
or when you are sad
change rain into snow
with the rainbow you saved.
Rainbows are magic
if you believe
in yourself and God
Because God is all powerful
and you are really you.
All poems Copyright © 1996 Blanche Mary Columbo. All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rainbow You Keep by Blanche Mary Colombo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- tics, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Throwback Stances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elephant - best creature, gajanan mishra
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam