A Rapist Never Set Him Free
A RAPIST is a wolf walks by himself or with a gang of rapists looking for a new hunt in darkness or in light not caring about a human soul or an innocent life. Something happened inside the bus a gang of rapists raped a great soul and then we lost a great soul. O judges, we need your justice only! Never let a rapist free or have on mercy on him. A lovely soul passed away to its Creator waiting for a judge's justice. O world, wake up! Never let a rapist (rapists) in the streets, but lock them up and have your justice on them. O world, never set a a rapist free, but lock him up, and have your justice on. We are waiting. Is there an answer? !
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Rapist Never Set Him Free by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah