A rapist robs not.
I could say with some certainty
That I am credited with all virtues-
Not a liar, not a thief, not a cheat.
Yes, my mind has been elsewhere
With women, after women and on women.
A robber won’t rape; a rapist won’t rob.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A rapist robs not. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler