A Real Crisis Of Human Lives
When childhood, motherhood, fatherhood, all animals, and Everything die in vain in a lost war of any kind, so How can we get new pretty souls and new pretty things out of These ruined ashes, broken houses, or twisted iron? Of course, There isn't an immediate alternative Because things take time to be, then We need take a pretty lesson from That life that goes on around us, Are there any wise words or wise people?
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Real Crisis Of Human Lives by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak