PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
A Sad, Hope Lyric...
while passing through a bad patch
many good claws gift some deep scratch.
gotta bear with all so love bruises
from bitter foes once so dear friends.
they love to hurt so hard in so many lovely ways;
maybe I`ll smile when I am through all these days.
happy to see them kiss the moon
when I go through a sultry noon.
never count all the thorns
that prick me hard in wild pains.
sorry if the hurts go deep wounds
and bring the blood of sad tears.
now I could see your full face
and could glean all scattered grace;
there`s a light in such a night
that opens up what`s truly bright.
if you yet love me the same as ever
you are mine and will be off never.
hope, you won`t fail me in a bad way;
we`ve the same path and that`ll pave the way.
hope, things will be okay again;
as after summer comes the rain.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sad, Hope Lyric... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- Incense On Fire, sallam yassin
- The Canine, Justin Reamer
- Remaining In The Shadows, brandy taffner
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)