PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
A Sad Prophecy...
We shall see our end
with our eyes wide open.'
We are racing in a tearing hurry
as we are up to mastering each split-second.
We love to see us moving
and vie with the mighty time.
We have to travel a set distance
and we loathe to lag behind...
we need oodles of calcium;
no matter if it saps our mother`s soul out.
We must win at any cost;
no matter what the toll is or what has to be lost.
We are deadly ready to dispose
what our father will surely propose.
We are able to realize our inherent sin
and proudly hobnob with the Satan`s kin.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sad Prophecy... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul