A Serenade Of Love
Sweeter than the song of a nightingale,
Gentler than the whisper of a spring wind,
Quieter than the murmur of summer grass,
Softer than the symphony of hyacinths.
Hypnotic like the splash of blue seas,
Tinkling like a stream that flows,
Mesmerizing like the cadence of rain,
Enchanting like the hush of snow.
Like the faint breath of a scarlet dawn,
The rustle of clouds on a turquoise high,
A duet of night and an ivory moon,
A Capella of stars in the sky.
A hymn, a chant, a choir of angels,
Singing on a rainbow of time,
Celestial is the serenade of love,
A tune and a note divine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Serenade Of Love by Nishu Mathur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...