A Silly Little Rhyme
Today is a new chance,
to turn and make things right,
to break downs the walls,
and end the fight.
So let go of the past,
it's not worth you're time,
not even worth,
a silly little rhyme.
You'll see the truth,
see the love,
that comes pouring down,
One day all will see,
not to hold on the past,
nor to wait for something,
at long last.
Don't stress about the future,
it will just waste your days,
but just live your life,
freely your own ways.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Silly Little Rhyme by Katherine Bryce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak