A sister. A brother.
A brother is the one who holds you as you shake in fear.
A sister is the one who looks up at you with love on her face.
A brother is the one who whipes the tears from your face and hugs you tight.
A sister is the one who tells you her deepest fears and her dreams for the future.
A brother is the one who watches as you becomes the woman you always wanted to be.
A sister is the one who fulfills her dreams with you right by her side, cheering her on.
A brother is the one who holds you through the downs and smiles through the ups.
A sister is the one who thanks you for your love and support.
A brother is the one who just smiles and says it was his pleasure.
A sister is the one who looks at you like the stars that shine.
A brother is the one who looks at you like you are his world.
They need each other.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A sister. A brother. by samantha hickey )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid