A sister. A brother.
A brother is the one who holds you as you shake in fear.
A sister is the one who looks up at you with love on her face.
A brother is the one who whipes the tears from your face and hugs you tight.
A sister is the one who tells you her deepest fears and her dreams for the future.
A brother is the one who watches as you becomes the woman you always wanted to be.
A sister is the one who fulfills her dreams with you right by her side, cheering her on.
A brother is the one who holds you through the downs and smiles through the ups.
A sister is the one who thanks you for your love and support.
A brother is the one who just smiles and says it was his pleasure.
A sister is the one who looks at you like the stars that shine.
A brother is the one who looks at you like you are his world.
They need each other.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A sister. A brother. by samantha hickey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak