A Small Girl Sleeping At Night
As yet you know little of love
Your breath as soft as a night tide
Your eyes half closed like dark olives
Your face at rest as a warm breeze.
Let us for now be at peace
Like two stars forever at distance
But always one in measured sleep.
Leslie Philibert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Small Girl Sleeping At Night by Leslie Philibert )
Did you read them?
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal