Geetha Jayakumar Poems
- A Beautiful Mask Of Smile! Who has not crossed the bridge of,...
- I Am Not A Poet Yet! I am not a poet yet.... Nor I am inborn...
- When Love Speaks! The first showers of rain when it sprays on...
- A Breeze Of Loneliness! While walking through the ...
- The Real Of Me! I portrayed myself As bright and cheerful, ...
- Ripples Of Life As I Perceive!... 'Life cannot be without any ...
- You Nearly Killed Me Neelu! You entered in my life, As a ...
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR. All poems are Copyrighted.
My poetic journey began from this site poemhunter.com
It's you who added many colours to my thoughts
I remember each and everyone from this site
Who brought cheers to my life.
Thank you all from my heart! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Beautiful Mask Of Smile!
Who has not crossed the bridge of,
Pile of emotions keeps on flickering,
Day and night like the beautiful stars,
Twinkling in the sky, though not visible,
In the bright sunlight!
Like the Mask of beautiful smile,
Covering the painful face.
No one knows whats going inside one's mind.
Like a birdie trapped,
Inside a cage singing painful song.
Loud clapping heard outside for singing.
But inside the cage was a weeping bird.
No one listened her painful cries.
Like a joker in a circus, making the people laugh.
But inside his laughter lies the ...