A Somber View of You
Looking at a life so full of unreleased talent.
Looking at all the promise held inside.
You were off to a good start and then gave up.
Was it a personal vendetta or of pride.
Makes no sense at all and there is nothing I can do.
It only makes me sad to have a somber view of you.
Not judging but only seeing all the dependencies within;
I remember your smile and happiness, recapture it again.
To lose a friend to drugs or alcohol is hard to go through;
Not giving up but want to get rid of this somber view of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Somber View of You by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...