A Soulful Light
Different are the feelings
Where emotions travel through different fields, with uncertainty.
Even the thoughts lose their meaning, when light suddenly stops
In those moments, an human soul can simply pray and hope for things to reappear
As earlier, even the possibility of a good life had vanished
Then, all of a sudden, the hurt starts to lessen, with a glimpse of bright light
Which is eternal, in ways endless since it is divine
With a purpose really true, it holds the key
Something, which cannot be witnessed and only be felt
Through different moods, of a soulful light.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Soulful Light by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland
- A Witness, Abraham Sutzkever
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland