A stolen kiss
I stole a kiss
Upon thy cheek,
And now another
Kiss I seek.
Not on the cheek though,
This time on the lips.
Your hands on my body,
My hands on your hips.
No space in between us,
Your eyes staring at mine,
Then share our first kiss
With our hands intertwined.
When that day comes,
If this wish comes true,
Our kiss will finish with
“I love you”
Dean McInerney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A stolen kiss by Dean McInerney )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)