A stolen kiss
I stole a kiss
Upon thy cheek,
And now another
Kiss I seek.
Not on the cheek though,
This time on the lips.
Your hands on my body,
My hands on your hips.
No space in between us,
Your eyes staring at mine,
Then share our first kiss
With our hands intertwined.
When that day comes,
If this wish comes true,
Our kiss will finish with
“I love you”
Dean McInerney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A stolen kiss by Dean McInerney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman